Monday 20 February 2012

Feedback Received!


I found a nice surprise waiting for me when I came back into uni after the weekend. Not only had my prototype not been eaten (always a bonus), someone had been kind enough to leave a comment on my makeshift form!


I wasn't honestly expecting anyone to give it a try without being asked so it's nice to know the game is getting some attention. I've now printed out some proper playtest sheets so if people do walk by it again and are willing to spend just a few minutes filling one out, I'll at least have something a bit more comprehensive and detailed to take into account during iteration.

Note that I have also heeded the request to supply a basic set of instructions on how to play. Although I was initially trying to leave the set-up rule-free in an attempt to get players suggesting their own ideas, I can understand that this is too vague and not providing any guidelines at all gives the game no meaning.





No comments:

Post a Comment