Tuesday 28 February 2012

Additional Kit

I've brought in a few more bits and pieces for my next track design iteration. I now have:
  • A second (duplicate) polystyrene ball ready for some head to head Player vs Player action!
  • Loo Roll tube for making a tunnel section
  • Some decent tape so I can stick the board tiles together and/or to a table so it remains nice and flat
  • Two cut lengths of wood which have the perfect curved bevel dimensions for the ball to use as a rail and -with player care- will travel all the way along it. I am hoping to mix up the track layout a bit more this time round by altering variables such height/size and type of obstacle/challenge I pose to the player.
  • Some ready-made "Flickies" - It may be a bit of a whim but I have a hair-brained idea in mind for these little chicks. All will hopefully be revealed later on!


No comments:

Post a Comment