Thursday 16 February 2012

Blogging Commences!

Although we're already quite a few weeks into this assignment for the Design Masterclass module, I've decided it will be easier to log the iterations of my non-digital game using an online blog rather than having to condense everything down into ten minutes worth of PowerPoint slides at the end.

The first few posts will include the initial presentation brief provided by Sony at ARU in February. I will then quickly recap on the work I have already carried out - this includes my initial concept notes, photos of the initial prototype set up, plus a few photos and videos of playtesting so far. From here on in, I shall try to keep you regularly updated on progress as and when it happens.

I hope you enjoy following this blog. I am aiming to give you a good insight into the games design process through my first-hand experiences - including the good, the bad and the ugly! Everything should come across reasonably clear and self-explanatory but please feel free to comment and/or ask any questions you may have at any time. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment